Monday, May 4, 2015

Welcome to the Relaunch

Welcome to the relaunch of Little Silly Life

It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since I've blogged. Life got in the way as it sometimes does and my focus was needed elsewhere. My husband has been presented with an awesome job opportunity that allows me to be home with our boys and finally make Little Silly Life everything I had always hoped it could be.For a long time, I really didn't know what that looked like. I just knew that there was something.

Losing my Dad, rocked me to the core. I grieved, every minute of every day. Everything I did was programmed. I did it because it's what I was supposed to do. I found little joy in anything. My husband and I no longer connected. I was disengaged from my kids. I ignored the things in my home that required attention. I was spiraling out of control and everything around me was coming with it.

I made a commitment to myself and my family that I was going to get back to me. Get back to the person my husband fell in love with, the mom that I always wanted to be for my kids and the woman I always envisioned myself being.

This is my journey.

I have been blessed with some wonderful woman in my life. Each has played a part in where my journey will take me as I have learned something from each of them; healthy, clean eating, fitness, clean living and so much more.

I hope that along the way, I can be as influential to someone else as these woman have been to me.

So, stick around and join the conversation! I promise it's going to be a lot of fun.



2 comments: