Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Blog a Day in May Day #8 - Happy Mother's Day

There were 3 quotes bouncing around Facebook today regarding mothers that I really liked and thought I would share them.

~ A mother holds her children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever!!

~ I've carried a child within my body. Slept with a bby on my chest. I've kissed boo boo's. I;ve been puked on, peed on, pooped on and have spent sleepless night in the rocking chair, but I wouldn't have it any other way. My body isn't perfect, but when I look in the mirror I see a MOM and there is no greater honor or blessing.

~ God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.

We had a wonderful Mother's Day brunch at my brother and sister-in-laws house and spent the rest of the day lounging around the house. All in all it was a nice mothers day. Now I am getting ready for bed and trying to get used to the idea that I do not have to be up at 5am tomorrow to go to work. Weird. I do have an interview tomorrow, so wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment